Watertank Housing Upgrade

Hi guys’…Around 10 or 11 year ago i installed a watertank and built a controller which would harvest water from the drain and also irrigate the garden beds and vegie garden when requested…Been working quite well all these years except the housing was mild steel powder coated…It started to rust-and it also became home to a small newt ??..Recently purchased a stainless steel box and the last couple of days been swapping it over…Was hoping the gear trays would match up ,but lucked out so had to remount everything…some before and after pics…

Also decided to update my documentation , from pencil scribbles to something i can print and update quite easily…another out of the way…

3 Likes

some pics of my schematics which im still working on…

2 Likes

That is SERIOUS! lol. Awesome clean install. How in blazes did you keep all that wiring in order while you swapped it all over to the new panel? Had to have been a spaghetti nightmare.

Plenty of practice cleaning up wiring mess …check this one out … I had to disconnect every thing in this panel and reconnect to two different systems…within the same panel…

The engineer wanted me to swap them one wire at a time…i decided to disconnect every thing and start fresh …hoping their documentation was up to scatch…

1 Like

You are missing the marinara but it looks like you had plenty of spaghetti

1 Like