Lonsonho no Neutral light switch issues

Hi,
I’ve bought a few Lonsonho light switches (https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000289352430.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.27424c4dXNO0oi) and most of them work great. I have one 1 gang and 2x 2gang ones working but have an issue with the remaining two I want to use and need a bit of help with those.
Basically I have a weird connection that I have two 1gang switch setup on the wall for hall light and bathroom light. They both use the same Live wire and just have lines going to bulbs. In the hall, I have one light that has 6 bulbs e14 6W in bathroom I have 5 lights connected in parallel G10 5W.
Now the issue.
I’ve connected Hall switch With L and L1 going to light in the hall and they work fine when connected the antiflicker cap next to the light, but when I connect the second switch for the bathroom lights in there flicker without the antiflicker cap when off but work great when on (tipical behavior) but when I connect the antiflicker cap there when lights are off they dont flicker anymore but they do when they are on ;/ and the problem also gets worse when I additionaly turn the hall light on.
Could anyone please advise what could have gone wrong here and any way to make it work properly?