I made the fated decision to do the updates on HA and all the add-ons that said they had updates available. Something went south and now none of my Sonoff devices will communicate with MQTT. Like at all. I changed NOTHING setting wise. I can go into TasmoAdmin (plugin) and see the switch states and change them so that is fine. But I trigger in Node Red and they do nothing (based on MQTT triggers). HA sees them on the overview page and I can change the state from there, which I assume is through TasmoAdmin or the Wemo integration, since they are Wemo emulated. The stupid thing about this is that the 2 devices I have on ESP32’s still communicate through MQTT and I have not changed their MQTT access passwords.
The MQTT add-on made me change my MQTT password since it supposedly showed up in the PWNED database ( which was fine with the previous version of MQTT) and nothing worked Sonoff wise. So, I went in and changed the password in my Sonoff’s to the new one I put in the add-on. Still nothing. So, basically everything I have that uses NodeRed flows… is DOA. F’ing frustrating. This is exactly why I won’t do any automation of the house stuff. My wife would be kicking my ass around the block if the stuff in the house was not functioning right now.